Classes & Fees
Mamaste: Pregnant Moms 12-40+ weeks | Sweet Peas: 6 weeks to pre-crawlers + adult | Inchworms: Crawlers to 2.5 years +adult |
Toddlers: Crawlers to age 4 +adult | Grasshoppers: 2.5-6 years (Sunday Grasshoppers: crawlers – 6 years |
Yoga Bears: 4-9 years | Tweens/Teens: 10-18 years
CLASSES FILL UP QUICKLY, WE RECOMMEND SIGNING UP ONLINE TO RESERVE SPOT – we do offer DROP-IN BASIS, yet can’t guarantee a spot. Please arrive a few minutes early your first class to fill out a waiver.
The studio will be closed the following dates:
Sunday April 16 (Easter)
Monday May 29 (Memorial Day)
Tuesday July 4 (Fourth of July)
Monday September 4 (Labor Day)
studio pricing – all class passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, passes expire one year from purchase date (cannot be applied to workshops):
- $16 drop in; first class is $8.00
- 10 classes – $140
- 15 classes – $195
- 20 classes – $240
- SIBLINGS: Siblings coming to same class always receive a half-price discount; full price for first child, half price class for sibling.
- 10 class sibling pass – $70
- 15 class sibling pass – $97.50
- 20 class sibling pass – $120
- 6 month unlimited family pass – $500
- Yearly unlimited family pass – $900
(6 month and yearly unlimited family passes can be frozen one time during duration of pass, for 30 days; for prenatal mamas – we will freeze pass for 6 weeks after delivery)
* Looking for anti-burst balls and bolsters, like the ones we use at studio? We have them for SALE!
- Maximum class sizes varies per age group, attendance is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please try to arrive 10 minutes early for your first class. Take shoes off upon entering studio; place in cubby.
- Breast/bottle feed anytime you need during class; no other food or drink in studio. Babies and toddlers cry, throw up, etc – NO reason at all not to come – we’ve got this covered! Feel free to change diapers as needed in studio.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Encourage your child to use the restroom before class.
- Use quiet voices, be safe. The studio is a non-competitive, respectful environment. We ask that you review the following with your kids prior to coming to class: Respect yourself, respect others, respect your environment. Be kind, have fun!